We're on a mission to improve the quality of life and the environment!
The Problem with Lawns
59 Million Pounds
Each year 59 Million pounds of pesticides are used to keep lawns looking "neat". - E.P.A.
WASTE OF MONEY
Americans spent $105 Billion in 2020 to maintain their lawns.
50 Million Acres
There is an estimated 50 million acres of turf grass in the United States. - Penn State University
3 Billion Gallons of Gas
Lawns used nearly 3 Billion gallons of gas in 2018 and produced 26.7 million tons of pollutants. - D.O.T. & E.P.A.
Flawns to the Rescue!
- Order and spread a custom blend of pollinator friendly seeds into your existing lawn to create a Flawn.
- Reduced mowing, fertilizing and watering lowers maintenance costs by an average of $1,700 per year.
- Reduced maintenance saves you time.
- Flowering lawns support beneficial pollinating insects like butterflies and bees.
- Flowering lawns capture and store more carbon then grass lawns making your property greener.
- All packaging and shipping materials are sustainably sourced and 100% compostable.
- Flawn Kits include simple step by step instructions printed on sugar cane paper.