Micro Clover Seed Pouch
- How To Start Your Flowering Lawn Journey -- No need to remove grass; simply mow existing grass very short, hand spread the flowering lawn seed into the grass evenly, one pinch at a time, water it, and watch it grow!
- Better For Your Family & The Environment -- Our specialty flowering lawn seed is kid and pet friendly. It attracts beneficial pollinators while reducing your property's carbon footprint!
- Reduce Maintenance Costs -- Micro Clover is a nitrogen fixer that replaces lawn fertilizers and reduces the need to mow. Once your flowering lawn is established, it won't require watering, except in periods of extended drought.
- What To Expect When Using Flawn Seed -- With regular watering, Micro Clover will germinate in 1-2 weeks, and plants will be small for the first couple of months. After the first growing season, it will bloom white flowers with a touch of pink about 2-4" tall from May to October, creating a vital nectar and pollen source for our friendly pollinators. Watering regularly after seeding and through dry periods is critical for success.
- Pure Flower Seeds -- Unlike other brands, Flawn Seed doesn't use grass seed fillers. Our specialty seed contains Micro Clover Seed. Flowering seeds have longer germination periods and mature slower than grasses. Mature flowering lawns with many blooms can take up to 6-24 months to fully establish, especially in thicker grass lawns that have been heavily fertilized in the past.
Micro Clover leaves are about 1/4 the size of Dutch White Clover leaves and is a great option if you prefer to keep your lawn shorter at 3-3.5". It still fixes nitrogen into the soil, which reduces your fertilizer needs to none once it is established. It also reduces watering needs and reduces mowing needs. Mowing shorter at about 3.5" regularly will reduce the number of flowers produced as well as the number of pollinators visiting.
Seeding Rate Information:
Micro Clover is easy to establish and can be seeded in spring, summer, or fall, or dormant seeded in late fall when the ground is frozen or over fresh snow on a calm day in winter. If seeding in spring, wait until ground thaws and soil temperatures are around 55 degrees (Late April to early May for upper mid-west states). Avoid seeding before hot and dry periods to ensure soil won't completely dry out during the germination period. Designed to be over-seeded into existing grass lawn areas. Increase seeding rate for bare soil areas.
Not seeing the information you're looking for? Please email us
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders over $75 ship free in the lower 48 states of the U.S. To qualify for FREE shipping the order subtotal must be more than $75 before tax and after any promo codes are applied. No promo code is necessary to qualify for free shipping over $75. During normal operations, orders received after 4 p.m. CT will almost always be shipped on the next business day unless otherwise indicted on the order or the item is currently on backorder or out of stock in which case the customer will be notified of substitutions available or an estimated time that the product will be back in stock and shipped once it is in stock.
Returns for a full refund will be accepted within 30 days of original purchase date as long as products are in exact same BRAND NEW condition that they were purchased in. Any opened, partially used or damaged products will not be allowed to be returned or qualify for any refund. After 30 days refunds will be accepted for a store credit as long as they meet condition requirements stated above. Return shipping is not included in purchase. Please allow two weeks for return order processing and a refund to be issued. Ship returns to 3132 Louis Avenue #109 Eau Claire, WI 54703.