White Yarrow Seed Pouch
- How To Start Your Flowering Lawn Journey -- No need to remove grass; simply mow existing grass very short, hand spread the flowering lawn seed into the grass evenly, one pinch at a time, water it, and watch it grow!
- Better For Your Family & The Environment -- Our specialty flowering lawn seed is kid and pet friendly. It attracts beneficial pollinators while reducing your property's carbon footprint!
- Reduce Maintenance Costs -- White Yarrow is a nitrogen fixer that replaces lawn fertilizers and reduces the need to mow. Once your flowering lawn is established, it won't require watering, except in periods of extended drought.
- Pure Flower Seeds -- Unlike other brands, Flawn Seed doesn't use grass seed fillers. Our specialty seed contains White Yarrow Seed. Flowering seeds have longer germination periods and mature slower than grasses. Mature flowering lawns with many blooms can take up to 6-24 months to fully establish, especially in thicker grass lawns that have been heavily fertilized in the past.
- What To Expect When Using Flawn Seed -- With regular watering, White Yarrow will germinate in 2-4 weeks, and plants will be small for the first couple of months. After the first or second growing season, it will bloom white flowers about 5-7” tall from June to August, creating a vital nectar and pollen source for our friendly pollinators. Watering regularly after seeding and through dry periods is critical for success.
White Yarrow is a beautiful addition to a flowering lawn if you are okay with letting it grow at about one foot tall. It is highly attractive to pollinators. If you are planning on mowing your Flawn at about 4-6", the yarrow will survive but not flower. It is best for low-traffic areas that are mowed only a few times per year and left to grow taller. Grows great in sandy, well-drained soils.
White Yarrow is easy to establish and can be seeded in spring, summer, or fall, or dormant seeded in late fall when the ground is frozen or over fresh snow throughout winter. If seeding in spring, wait until ground thaws and soil temperatures are around 55 degrees (Late April to early May for upper mid-west states). Designed to be over-seeded into existing grass lawn. Increase the seeding rate or order a larger size for bare soil areas.
Not seeing the information you're looking for? Please email us
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders over $75 ship free in the lower 48 states of the U.S. To qualify for FREE shipping the order subtotal must be more than $75 before tax and after any promo codes are applied. No promo code is necessary to qualify for free shipping over $75. During normal operations, orders received after 4 p.m. CT will almost always be shipped on the next business day unless otherwise indicted on the order or the item is currently on backorder or out of stock in which case the customer will be notified of substitutions available or an estimated time that the product will be back in stock and shipped once it is in stock.
Returns for a full refund will be accepted within 30 days of original purchase date as long as products are in exact same BRAND NEW condition that they were purchased in. Any opened, partially used or damaged products will not be allowed to be returned or qualify for any refund. After 30 days refunds will be accepted for a store credit as long as they meet condition requirements stated above. Return shipping is not included in purchase. Please allow two weeks for return order processing and a refund to be issued. Ship returns to 3132 Louis Avenue #109 Eau Claire, WI 54703.